Standard features of General Doors Corporation’s Vineyard carriage house door include an extra-large window section, Recessed Flat Long Panels, and inlay boards. This is a highly energy-efficient door with between section joint seals and a thermal break.
- 3-layer construction with a CFC-free polyurethane core and full 26-gauge G-60 galvanized steel skins inside and outside
- 2-inch-thick steel sandwich construction using a polyurethane insulating core with an R-value of 18
- Durable two-coat baked-on polyester paint finish on both sides of the door
- Sections have a thermal break and bulb weather seal between them for tight closure and energy efficiency.
- Finely detailed embossed wood grain surface available in a recessed flat panel that will complement a wide range of architectural styles.
- 3-year hardware warranty
- Limited lifetime warranty against rust-through or delamination of door sections from insulation
For more details, go here.