Truly unique in style and construction, the Advantage Carriage House stands apart from the crowd. The 3-section high (7-foot-tall doors) design maximizes the glass area, and the 6-panels-across accentuate the vertical appearance of the door.
Designed to complement the most architecture and reflect the classic elegance of wooden carriage doors, the Advantage Carriage House door is true to its name, offering all the benefits of modern technology, low maintenance, and high-performance materials that provide years of dependable service.
- Sandwich-type construction with 1-and-3/8-inch polystyrene insulation, pressure bonded between 2 skins of 26-gauge G60 steel.
- Steel is rust-proofed with hot-dipped galvanizing, pre-painted on both sides with a primer, and finished with a top coat of baked-on polyester for an exterior paint thickness of 1 mil (1/1000 of an inch).
- A 3-layer construction provides a calculated insulation value of R-6.7, along with exceptional strength and substantial, solid feel during operation.
- Swing or Tri-fold style panel arrangement
- Double tongue and groove joint for the tightest section fit possible
- It contains a thermal break between steel skins.
- Heavy-duty hardware and commercial-grade 14-gauge full leaf hinges are standard.
- Larger windows provide a more accurate and appealing carriage door look.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Colors: White, Almond, or Sandtone
For more details, go here.