Doors in the Avalon Collection are built using traditional stile and rail construction methods, using heavy-duty millwork of clear hemlock. Panel options are lauan plywood, 3/8-inch thick beaded pine plywood, or 3/4-inch-thick edge-glued cedar raised panels. These doors feature true divided lites and are available in swing, fold, and barn-style configurations.
- The frame consists of 1-and-3/8-inch clear hemlock fir and 1/4-inch plywood backer, with a layer of polystyrene foam, to create an overall door thickness of 1 and 5/8 inches. All joints feature mortise and tenon construction and are glued and pinned together.
- Flat panels are available in 1/4-inch lauan plywood; or optional 1/4-inch MDO plywood; 5/8-inch Extira, smooth or v-groove; 3/8-inch beaded pine plywood.
- Optional raised panels are available in 3/4-inch clear, edge-glued western red cedar (mixed grain, no knots), or 5/8-inch Extira.
- Glazing is double strength clear glass.
- Grid patterns use true divided lites and 1 -and-1/4-inch wide window muntin bars.
- Cedar door stops are available and include a choice of white, brown, sandtone, or gray vinyl weather seals.
For more details, go here.