The Homestead ™ Carriage House door offers a great combination of features and value, such as authentic large top rails and bottom rails. This door also has an optional insulation package.
- 24-gauge hot-dipped galvanized steel skin (17 percent thicker than 25-gauge steel)
- Steel is rust-proofed with hot-dipped galvanizing, pre-painted on both sides with a primer, and finished with a top coat of baked-on polyester for an exterior paint thickness of 1.0 mil (1/1000 inch).
- 2-inch-thick sections are assembled using Tog-L-Lock ™ fastening system.
- Finely detailed wood grain surface with deeply embossed panels for sharp, well-defined appearance
- Beaded panel sizes of appropriate proportions and spacing ensure all door sizes have an authentic beaded panel look.
- The unique center bead creates an authentic old-time swinging door look.
- Heavy-duty hardware and commercial-grade 14-gauge full-leaf hinges are standard.
- 3-year hardware warranty
- Optional, factory-installed 1-and-1/2-inch thick polystyrene insulation with a calculated R-value of 6.85 increases energy efficiency while reducing noise levels.
For more details, go here.